Card verification (instruction)
Card verification is our internal method of partial user identification, which is aimed at improving the security of transfers (in particular, preventing various fraudulent schemes).
To pass card verification you need:
1. Register on our site (in the upper right corner of the site, the “Register” button) or skip if you are already registered and logged in.
2. Go to the menu section “Site rules” – “Personal account” – “My cards / accounts”.
3. sеlect the account you need from the list (which you will use for the exchange).
4. Enter 16 digit card number.
5. Click “Save”.
6. You will see that the card is now in the list, click on the “Not verified” button and follow the further instructions that will be indicated.
Benefits of card verification:
— Possibility to carry out card transactions in the amount of more than 30 thousand hryvnias in one payment (the operator’s assistance will be required).
If you have any more questions, please contact our support team via online chat on the website (icon in the lower right corner of the website) or email [email protected]