To understand how soon you will receive funds for selling Bitcoin on the Best-Obmen website, it is worth knowing how the status of a transaction in the Bitcoin network is tracked and where it can be done.
Detailed instructions on how to independently track the status of a Bitcoin transaction
In order to find out the status of your Bitcoin transaction on your own, as well as to find out how many network confirmations there currently are, you need to do a number of simple and uncomplicated steps:
- We copy the address of the Bitcoin wallet that our website gave you to pay for the application. In our case, this address is “3EWHRhp9YuJtiUnhmkoxFSh2PQBJ9hxSqX”;
- On the main page of our e-currency exchanger, at the top, sеlect the menu “Exchange” – “Track cryptocurrency transaction” – “Bitcoin” and click on it;
- You will be transferred to the Bitcoin blockchain explorer;
- Next, in the “Search for your transaction” window, you copy the address of the Bitcoin wallet that our site gave you to pay for the application. In our case, this address is “3EWHRhp9YuJtiUnhmkoxFSh2PQBJ9hxSqX” and press the Enter key;
- In the next window, sеlect BTC Address;
- Next, a page opens for us, where we see that your coins have already been confirmed and the green window “+4.50735125 BTC” is lit.
It means that your transaction has been confirmed by the network successfully and your application should be paid by our site. If you see that your transaction has been confirmed by the network but the payment on the application has not yet arrived, please contact our support team via online chat on the site (icon in the lower right corner of the site) or by email bestobmen[email protected];
- If your transaction has not received network confirmation, you will see this picture.
The red window will light up
It means that the payment on your application is not yet possible because there is no necessary confirmation of the network.
Transaction confirmation is necessary in order to prevent the repeated spending of the same funds. As soon as the sender transfers the funds, the transaction enters the network for execution and inclusion in the block.
We also recommend that you to read about the number of network confirmations in more detail.
If you have any more questions, please contact our support team via online chat on the website (icon in the lower right corner of the website) or email [email protected]