What is TEG/MEMO for?
It happens that the deposit address for some coins (Xrp, Eos, Xlm, BNB) is identical for all users, TEG/MEMO acts as a unique identifier that is assigned to our account and allows the exchange to identify the deposit and transfer funds to our balance.
If you are reading this text, this mistake has probably already been made.
The first thing to do is to calm down. Your coins are not lost! But a certain algorithm of actions will be needed to help return these coins. Further strictly point by point:
- You need to record a video, lasting at least 10 seconds, from your wallet, where we can see exactly this transaction in your history. The video must be of good quality so that everything can be clearly seen. The sender address, hash, ticker, quantity and date of the transaction must be clearly visible. When shooting a video, you must refresh the page.
- Upload this video to google cloud. Here is an instruction on how to do it.
- Drop the TXid of your shipment. Here you can read about what it is and how to find it on your wallet.
- Send links to Google Cloud and TXid of your shipment to the operator in the chat on the site.
- The operator will create a ticket to the support service of the exchange that accepted the coins, and as soon as we receive a positive response, the application will be paid at the rate that was at the time the coins were credited to our wallet.
These simple steps will help you get your coins back.
If you have any more questions, please contact our support team via online chat on the website (icon in the lower right corner of the website) or email [email protected]